January 2012

Have you been cancelled for an overtime or regular shift and registry or other non-bargaining unit personnel was used?  This is a contract violation and a grievance has been filed.  You may be eligible for reimbursement of your wages for that shift.  Please contact your UNAC/UHCP staff representative, Penny Brown at 909-263-9198 immediately to find out if you have money coming.