After a Hard Fought Battle, Beverly Nurses Win Their First Contract
Beverly RNs voted by 96% to approve a first contract on May 2, 2012.
Among the items won in the contract:
• Wage increases over the next three years, after going for years with a wage freeze.
• Grievance & Arbitration, and Just Cause
• A voice in patient care with a labor management committee
• Stronger floating, cancellation and mandatory OT protections
• A new holiday
Moving Forward - Next Steps:
• Elect affiliate officers
• Adopt constitution
• Select and train Stewards to enforce contract
Download a leaflet with more info and photos
Read the press release with additional details about the long fight for patient care