Address Updates

July 2014

Have you moved to a new residence and need to inform UNAC/UHCP about your change of address? Doing so is easy!

Send an email to AddressChange@unacuhcp.org and be sure to include your name, the name of the UNAC/UHCP affiliate that you work for, your old address, and your new address.